Junior Business Analyst & Business Analyst (ERP/SAP/Oracle/Process Mapping/Process Engineering) are urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for initial contracts until 31st December 2018 to be based in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will join an exciting/complex European ERP project and will be responsible for process mapping relating to change management "as is" and "to be".
The successful candidate will have the below experience:
- Previous experience managing process mapping for financial processes. Candidate should understand statements like "I want to see purchase to pay process"
- Experience working on previous ERP project - SAP preferred but will also consider Oracle.
- Process engineering
- Lean projects experience
- Support the programme in analysis and documentation in various areas including:
- End to end business process
- Data flows across business process
- Data security analysis
- Master data maps - similar to above, how will master data be processed in different systems
- System maps
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach
- Previous experience working in IT Services (desirable)
These are urgent requirements; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.