Java Developer (Back-end) - Contract
I am currently recruiting for a number of Java Developers for an 18 month contract in Warsaw, Poland. We are looking for Java Developers who speak fluent Polish and English who are able to work in Poland without sponsorship.
Java Developer - Working for a leading telecommunications company in Poland, you will be responsible for design, development and implementation of software used in automation systems. You will perform Continuous Analysis and requirements handling.
- Proven Java programming (Java SE) experience, Java back-end programming
- Developing tests (JUnit, Spock, PowerMock)
- Software Development supporting tools (Gerrit, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence)
- Able to prepare well designed, robust, testable and efficient code
- Experience in designing distributed systems
- Software debugging skills
- Fluency in both Polish & English (essential)
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com directly
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.