IT Transformation Programme Roadmap Lead - Contract - Berkshire - Telecoms
Leading Mobile Telecoms brand are currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Leader, used to working in complex, large-scale and pressured IT transformation environments.
Must be an excellent communicator, confident in delivering successful outcomes for multi-million pound business programmes.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant proven and demonstrable ability in delivering complex, organisational wide change or transformation programmes (£50M+), which delivered significant company-wide benefits and/or step changes in operational effectiveness, customer/employee satisfaction, business operating model etc
- Highly customer-focused approach (both internal and external customers)
- Proven track record of influencing at senior management/operating board level within large organisations (3000+ staff), and of building and managing excellent business-wide relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in delivering programmes using Dev Ops / Agile / Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Experience in working with Offshore / On shore programme delivery model
- Experience in a comparable role within a similar fast paced, consumer focused, technology led industry e.g. Telecoms, Technology, Retail, Financial Services
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate, with ability to solve complex problems and take brave decisions
- Expert in Programme Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree educated
- Formal programme management qualification (e.g. PgMP, MSP)
- Telecoms industry experience
- Business Analysis/Strategy implementation experience
- System integration / system design
- Complex problem solving
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.