IT Systems Administrator - Permanent - Berkshire
Our Berkshire client is currently recruiting for a skill IT Systems Administrator to join their team and take responsibility for an important in-house system. ITIL environment, MS Technologies (ideally including .Net/Web services Applications and Document Managerment systems).
As a key member of the IT team, you will be expected to follow ITIL methodology for dealing with requests and issues, in meeting the needs of end-users.
- This may include building a workflow, creating / amending a view, creating Reports and liaising with the Supplier to achieve a successful outcome.
- You will also collaborate with internal and external business units to deliver effective and innovative solutions to meet their needs.
- This role will work closely with the Service Manager, and is responsible for the support, maintenance and administration of the system (Siterra).
- Activities will include processing accounts, day-to-day administration, supporting end users and super users within business functions and also from suppliers and shareholders.
- This will include training, creating the necessary views, customisations and implementing the necessary workflows and reporting required.
- You will take on the responsibility for importing and exporting data as the business requires, ensuring the data integrity and relevant security is upheld.
- 3+ years in a System Admin role, carrying out administration, creation of reports and customisation.
- 2+ years experience in manipulating data for import / export.
- 2+ years experience with document management (content types, document retention, capacity planning, Managed Metadata).
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Relevant industry certifications, e.g. MCP, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA would be desirable
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.