Our Berkshire client is currently recruiting for a IT Systems Administrator to join their team.
As a key member of the IT team, you will be expected to follow ITIL methodology for dealing with requests and issues, in meeting the needs of end-users.
- This may include building a workflow, creating / amending a view, creating Reports and liaising with the Supplier to achieve a successful outcome.
- You will also collaborate with internal and external business units to deliver effective and innovative solutions to meet their needs.
- This role will work closely with the Service Manager, and is responsible for the support, maintenance and administration of the system (Siterra).
- Activities will include processing accounts, day-to-day administration, supporting end users and super users within business functions and also from suppliers and shareholders. T
- his will include training, creating the necessary views, customisations and implementing the necessary workflows and reporting required.
- You will take on the responsibility for importing and exporting data as the business requires, ensuring the data integrity and relevant security is upheld.
- 3+ years in a System Admin role, carrying out administration, creation of reports and customisation.
- 2+ years experience in manipulating data for import / export.
- 2+ years experience with document management (content types, document retention, capacity planning, Managed Metadata).
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Relevant industry certifications, e.g. MCP, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA would be desirable
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Systems Developer - Azure!
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London
IT Support 1st Line
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Asset Analyst
Location: Southampton, Hampshire