- 3+ years in a System Admin role, carrying out administration, creation of reports and customisation.
- 2+ years experience in manipulating data for import / export.
- 2+ years experience with document management (content types, document retention, capacity planning, Managed Metadata).
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Design, build, configuration, maintenance, customisation and reporting.
- Team-work, collaboration
- System changes - requirements gathering, use case development and analysis, solution design, and project management.
- Business support - answering questions, training the business Admins, suggesting improving process or methodology.
- End user troubleshooting - independently, or with vendors to resolve escalations or platform issues
Nice to haves
- Web services - ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Business analysis & documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Certifications - e.g. MCP, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA
- Deputising for the Manager when required
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
IT Consultant - Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Talent Acquisition Specialist - IT / Engineering
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour