IT Systems Administrator
Are you an IT Administrator looking for a new career challenge where you can work with New Technology and Future Platforms?
If you are looking for a new opportunity and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, then you might be the type of person my client are looking for as they are looking to recruit an IT Systems Administrator.
As the IT Systems Administrator you will be joining an flourishing company and assume responsibility for the support, maintenance and administration of the Caesium system (Siterra). Activities will include processing accounts, day-to-day administration, supporting end users and super users within business functions and also from suppliers and shareholders. This will include training, creating the necessary views, customisation's and implementing the necessary workflows and reporting required.
- 2-3+ years' experience of system administration ideally
- Building workflows
- Importing and exporting large sets of data, and data manipulation
- Customisation and creating reports
- Provide support to project managers for data and system integration activities within and outside the organisation for both business as usual and project changes
- ITIL knowledge
Nice to have
- Asp.net and web services experience
Interested in the role? Then please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.