IT System Administrator. Permanent Position. Berkshire.
IT System administrator required by leading telecoms company to join the business on a permanent basis. You will be required to assist business users with their use of the internal system. You will be required to answer questions, train the business admins, suggesting improvements to their process or methodology. General troubleshooting of problems experienced by end users and collaborative participation with the supplier to resolve problems with the platform.
The IT System Administrator will illustrate:
- 2-3 years experience of system administration
- building workflows
- importing and exporting large sets of data, and data manipulation.
- customisation and creating reports
- provide support to project managers for data and system integration activities within and outside the organisation for both business as usual and project changes.
- ITIL knowledge
- ASP.NET and web services experience.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.