IT support Engineer
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for an IT support Engineer with experience in helpdesk, network and Linux.
As IT support Engineer, you will install and maintain computer system and networks aim for the highest functionality, train internal users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure, manage Linux environment for internal users
- Linux administration (Ubuntu and CentOS) and experience on Docker tech
- Helpdesk support （Windows/Linux，laptop/desktop hardware, Enterprise standard software，email，Account and Privilege， Wired/Wireless network and so on）
- Office IT equipment technical support (Printer, Conference phone, Projector, Conference room IT equipment...)
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting. IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices. Analyze business requirement and initiate the IT project to satisfy the requirement.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Passion for delivery outstanding customer service
- Proven experience on Windows, Linux(Ubuntu and CentOS) and Linux Docker tech
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Support 1st Line
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London