|Job Title:||IT / Technical Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
IT / Technical Delivery Manager - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading telecoms company is searching for an IT / Technical Delivery Manager to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis. Candidates should have experience of delivering complex systems integration projects. The role will focus on a mix of system-to-system connectivity and software development.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate, with ability to solve complex problems.
- Proven track record of building and managing excellent business-wide relationships at all levels or an organisation.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proven ability to lead and coach multi-discipline, matrix technical delivery teams in collaborative and interactive methodologies.
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Strong financial management and budgetary control.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- To define, maintain and communicate each technical project plan that you are accountable for.
- Report the progress of each project based on transparent KPIs.
- Point of contact to engage and provide support to business and technical stakeholders of each project.
- To work closely with key business owners/stakeholders, Business project managers and the IT delivery teams to ensure a high quality, on time project to agreed scope.
- Ensure quality gate criteria is met at each gate, and where this is not met communicating the impact of this back to the relevant stakeholder.
- Managing any conflicts/risks within the Project to ensure these do not impact the delivery of the project and ultimately the release.
- To manage all elements of the end to end project process ensuring issues, risks and dependencies are managed appropriately.
- Working with End-2-End Delivery and wider business to actively manage issues, risks and dependencies.
- Capture learning and improvements as we progress through the Project that the Release Management team can apply to future projects within future releases.
- Accountable for adhering to delivery governance.
- Manage conflicts to ensure they do not impact delivery.
- Continuous improvement of ways of working, to improve time, cost and quality delivery.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure Virtualisation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
IT Application Architect (Software / .NET)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
Infrastructure Project Manager (Datacentres)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate