Are you an experienced IT Service Transition Manager looking for your next contract opportunity?
We have an immediate requirement for an IT Service Transmission Manager to work for a leading mobile telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The team that these two roles sit in is responsible for IT Services, and their transition from Projects/programmes into Operations. The hiring manager would like candidates with an IT focus - Infrastructure, Applications, BI Systems, BSS Systems.
The successful candidates will be working in a team of 6, and you will be managing approximately 100 projects over 3 portfolio/programme areas.
Experience required as follows -
- Strong E2E Service Management background - IT/Telco ideally
- Experienced with transferring of IT services
- Good understanding of acceptance criteria, ensuring services remain stable during transfer, risks are mitigated etc.
- Previous experience of documenting new service management model for upgraded services
- Able to complete support manuals or Back Office post transfer
- Good understanding of working with programme delivery and operational support teams
- A strong character who can govern the service delivery of 3rd party
- In depth understanding of operational requirements
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders up to director level
- Comfortable organising meetings, with excellent communication style
- Need to be a diplomatic person who can work cross functionally in a productive way
- Proactive, with a good work ethic.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.