|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Team Member|
|Location:||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Amie Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
IT Service Desk Team Member Dublin North
Our IT partner a leading digital IT Services & Solutions company are recruiting for full time Service Desk team members in North Dublin. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service ,telesales,support or IT background. This opportunity is for an initial 6 Months period and the hours are standard Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm.
- Log incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system
- Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues.
- Resolver Group and customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents.
- Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Must have good IT awareness preferably gained in a technical/call centre environment
- Displays a positive / can do attitude to customers and colleagues alike
- A good understanding of MSOffice products, PC/laptop hardware, Active Directory, browser products is desirable.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills
If you think you have the relevant skillset and would like the opportunity to work for an Digital IT Services and Solutions company apply following this job advertisement .
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Desk Member - Swords
Location: Dublin North, Dublin
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Delivery Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
IT Services Specialist - SharePoint Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate