|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Member - Swords|
|Location:||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Amie Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
IT Service Desk Agents -North Dublin
IT Service Desk Agents role, located in North Dublin. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service and IT background, who are available to work a rota pattern between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday.
- Log incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system
- Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues.
- Resolver Group and customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents.
- Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Must have good IT awareness preferably gained in a technical/call centre environment
- Displays a positive / can do attitude to customers and colleagues alike
- A good understanding of MSOffice products, PC/laptop hardware, Active Directory, browser products is desirable.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT System Administrator
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Service Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Service Delivery Manager (Cloud - Azure)
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England