|Job Title:||IT Service Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are looking for an IT Service Contract Manager to join our client's expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work.
The IT Service Contract Manager sits within the IT Delivery function (but supports all of IT) and is focused on the management of OSS IT services, products and maintenance relationships with IT platform vendors and the delivery of IT managed services (support & maintenance and projects) to satisfy the business needs. It is focussed on IT specific contracts and master agreements.
This is a key role within the IT team, ensuring all IT support contracts are fit for purpose by liaising with the Network Performance, Service Operations and IT teams.
The IT Service Contract Manager ensures IT continues to deliver high standards in line with, and beyond contractual Service levels to deliver the Best Network at lowest cost
Other responsibilities include:
- To manage and evolve the engagement with the key Technology vendors ensuring the delivery of agreed levels of service and quality at best cost for managed services and project delivery.
- Maintain and build a partnership with the IT suppliers and other teams internally, with a focus on managing contract management relationships with peer organisations
- To continually balance the technical solutions and costs of project deliveries also ensuring smooth transitions into live and the TCO.
- As a virtual part of the extended Commercial function, the role holder will be able to perform any of the IT Vendor Manager functional responsibilities.
- Responsible for the Contract governance, implementing contract changes (CCNs and CRs) as business needs evolve. Accountable for the financial operation of the contracts, including charge validation and prompt payment.
- Will be able to successfully scope, negotiate, and renew hardware, software, support & maintenance agreements and professional services engagements.
- Work collaboratively with the business/IT function, its management team and other functions to ensure managed services and projects deliver successfully to commercial/cost/contract measures whilst meeting business needs.
- Ensure the vendor is operating to the T&Cs of, the spirit of the relevant agreements, delivering to agreed scope of services and projects.
- To act the SPOC for all vendor-related performance issues raised by the business, the vendor and other vendors - manage the resolution of these to a successful outcome.
- Responsible for the agreement of statements of work and supplier delivery to these agree statements of work. This includes negotiation and policing of deliverables, risk premiums and penalties for non-delivery.
The successful IT Service Contract Manager will have:
- Proven experience in IT procurement and vendor management.
- Proven experience of delivering operational and delivery related services through their management of vendor(s)
- Experience of administering opex/capex budgets in excess of £10m to £15m.
- Experience across IT applications and infrastructure domains, ideally in Telecoms and/or Managed Services.
To apply for the IT Service Contract Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Network and Server support - 2 week contract - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
IT Systems Administrator
Location: Berkshire, England
IT System Administrator
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT System Admin
Location: Reading, Berkshire
M-Commerce Architect - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England