IT Sales Support Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an IT company as a Sales Support Administrator.
You will support the Sales Director, and other sales staff winning business with sales based administrative duties. At the point the deal is being closed, you will be expected to be able to finalise the deal with necessary administration / paperwork, ordering, logistics. You will also be point of contact with customers, handling new order requirements, services etc.
Will need to have:
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to process invoices, purchase orders - so ideally will have used an invoicing software previously i.e. SAP, Sage
- IT literate - MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Manage logistics of any services to be provided i.e. deployment of new hardware, purchase of hardware from suppliers etc.
- Have an ability to negotiate prices with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good collaborative skills
- Happy to perform office administration if needed when necessary.
- Excellent work ethic
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.