IT Risk & Security Architect (IT Risk Management)
6 Month initial contract
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company for an IT Risk & Security Architect. This is an initial 6 month contract working for a large company located near Slough.
As Risk & Security Architect your role will primarily be to ensure that technology change is handled in a way that minimises risk and meets business outcomes.
As Risk & Security Architect you will be responsible for risk and security governance within IT. You will drive the adoption of risk and information management processes and encourage teams to raise and mitigate risks. You will interface with a wide range of business areas in order to understand business risks and their impacts and with senior stakeholders to communicate progress on risk management.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to rapidly build relationships and credibility with wide range of people across the organisation
- Broad knowledge of current risk management and information security practices and their application
- Experience of information security and governance methodologies
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven background in IT Risk management
- Experience working in large complex corporate IT environments.
- Enterprise architecture and embedding security within this
- CCP S&IRA / CCISP / ISO 27001 exposure
- TM forum
If you are interested in this contract assignment please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.