IT Project Support Officer/Project Administrator/PCO is urgently required by our Global IT Outsourcing Client for a rolling 3 month contract to be based in Bracknell. We are looking for a candidate with very strong RAID and Minute taking experience. You should also have strong experience in pushing back on Project Managers / difficult stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a background in a similar role with large blue chip companies, and working within an IT project environment.
* Maintaining Project Plans and producing weekly status reports
* Updating Risks and Issues logs
* Understand and provide support of the infrastructure project budget processes
* Maintain and review project documents relevant to the portfolio / programme / projects
* Requesting changes for Non Production Environments on various applications and platforms
* Supporting project change management activities throughout the project life cycle via change requests and obtaining approvals
* To produce Communication Packs on larger Project / Programmes
* Background in a similar role with large blue-chip companies
* Experience working as a Project Coordinator on IT related projects
* Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Proactive and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer literate with comprehensive knowledge and experience of MS Office
* Working as part of a Team
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.