IT Project Manager
An award winning, luxury business is looking for an IT Project Manager to support their business. You will assess the current portfolio of IT projects, understand the business imperatives and prepare a detailed plan for each individual project, taking into account any interdependencies, resource and budget constraints.
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Ensure necessary training is delivered and embedded
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
Skills & Experience:
- Track record of delivery to time and budget of technical IT projects
- Good understanding of network and server infrastructure and best practise
- Good influencing skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications required.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mind-set
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Familiar with Cisco networks, Microsoft windows servers, Avaya Aura, MPLS technology
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.