IT Programming Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)
IT Programming Engineer required to enhance business efficiency and provide solutions for the business demands.
Basic IT service desktop and infrastructure knowledge is required, however, training will be available for this area of the work.
My client are a leading ICT Solutions Provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, my client have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
**Applications will only be considered if you are a Native / Fluent Mandarin speaker**
Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server (tables) and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all business-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end business domain is necessary as well.
Monitoring and analyzing the current company systems of production or provision to check its efficiency, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
Liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas or departments of the organization, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications;
- Planning and controlling tool, application, program changes;
- IT helpdesk service;
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Familiar with Power BI, RPA(Robotic Process Automation), VBA applications;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Business end-to-End analysis capabilities;
- Degree of Computer (Science) /Engineer or similar background Bachelor or higher.
- Native / Fluent Mandarin
- Previous programming experience
- Passionate about programming and coding
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.