IT Programme Manager
Based in Dublin (ROI)
An established business is looking for an experienced IT Programme Manager to join them during a period of transformation. As part of this transformation the business will be rolling out a new programme. Below is a more detailed overview of the role.
- Accountable for the delivery of the roll out stream of the programme
- Manage a team to deliver the rollout- spanning IT, Networks and Business
- Responsible for the delivery of all dependencies to support roll out
- Responsible for the management of amdocs and partners to deliver to the agreed timelines
- Manage and resolve blocking issues impacting the programme
- Own the relationship between the businesses to drive decisions
- Track and report on the plan progress
- Drive plan to ensure delivery of the required data to the various test environments
- High level overview of the roll out work stream and phases
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of managing multiple streams across IT, Retail, Finance
- Daily stand-ups will be required
- Breakout sessions will be required
- Co-ordination of rollout.
- Managing integration including accreditation
- Oracle Integration
- Supply Chain
- Oracle Financials
- Functionality & integration
- Reporting & Commission feeds
- Data gathering - catalogue & RBA
- Operational processes
- Finance & loss prevention team requirements
- BI reporting & Integration for Commissions
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.