|Job Title:||IT Procurement Manager - Reading - Permanent|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
IT Procurement Manager - Reading - Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a leading Communications Company who manage a large number of strategic suppliers providing anything from Managed Services, Network Equipment, Transmission, Information Technology and management of power and property suppliers.
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements
- Draft and award supplier contracts
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with relevant vendor manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience in negotiating IT contracts, specifically in negotiating license agreements with a good understanding of IPR, metrics and software renewal considerations.
- Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders up to Director level.
- Good understanding of Contract Law.
- Motivated individual with strong communication skills.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.