A great opportunity to join a fast growing, agile and exciting Communications company based within the Buckinghamshire area, with plans to move to newly refurbished offices in Berkshire in the next coming months. They are currently seeking an IT Procurement Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsible for functional sourcing management across set commodities, specifically around Information Technology equipment, software and services suppliers.
Provide commercial support to business and project teams to:
- Ensure budgetary compliance
- Negotiate agreements, pricing and identify savings opportunities
- Review statements of works and contract change notes under existing framework agreements, with preferred suppliers
- Minimise commercial risks
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of the company and its shareholders
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Good working knowledge and procurement experience in Information Technology Supply category
- Good commercial experience
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Confident communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement)
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.