IT PROCUREMENT MANAGER required to work for a Technology company based in Amersham.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE.
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for functional sourcing management across set commodities, specifically around Information Technology equipment, software and services suppliers.
Provide commercial support to our business/project teams to ensure budgetary compliance through identifying savings opportunities, negotiating pricing / contracts with suppliers and minimising commercial risks.
Other responsibilities of the IT Procurement Manager include:
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Conducting commercial review for each fixed priced SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with our technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of us and our shareholders
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with relevant vendor manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
- Work with our technical / project teams and Managed Service Providers to ensure that our suppliers / contracts are managed effectively yielding sustained savings
The successful IT Procurement Manager will have:
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines, legal, Technical, finance and procurement.
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
- Ability to analyse complex supplier proposals, identify risks and issues and provide consolidated review to aid decision making by internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for the IT Procurement Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.