IT Helpdesk Engineer - 2nd Line - Sheffield - Contract
Providing IT support services to premium level users via floor walking and service desk.
Strong customer service & communication skills required, along with more in-depth technical ability to perform 2ND line type technical support.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Desktop IT support
- Incident resolution via service desk tools or direct desk side engagement with the customer.
- Involvement in project implementation and moves and changes.
- Participate in testing new applications and hardware as required.
- Overall understanding of desktop services and the supporting infrastructure to be able to prioritise faults, estimate fix times.
- Strong analytical skills to quickly assess situations, their impact and options for resolution.
- Experience providing IT Support to customers at all levels
Technical support proficiency for the following applications:
- Windows 7 & MacOS
- Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook)
- Lotus Notes
- iOS & Android Support
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.