IT Applications Support Specialist (1st Line Support)
I am recruiting for an exciting new permanent position for an IT Applications Support Specialist on behalf of a growing European IT Technology company based in central London. This will be a 1st line support level position working core hours (8.30-5.30pm) with no shifts.
Your role as Applications Support Specialist will be to provide 1st line IT support services to UK and EU customers (so if you speak a 2nd European language this would be beneficial!).
Working within an ITIL environment you will be targeted with responding to customer queries within strict SLAs and providing portal training to customers on products and services.
- IT Service / Helpdesk support experience (1st line level) within telecommunications, IT, technology or data centre support
- IT Desktop & Applications support experience (1st line level)
- ITIL certification or worked in an ITIL environment
- End user training & applications support
- Ideally speak a 2nd European language to a high (fluent) level
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.