IP Solution Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Berkshire, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
The IP product Manager (Pre-Sale) position is confident in developing complex enterprise IP network solutions for customers, a perfect fit for supporting the growth of our enterprise business. We are looking for a candidate that can contribute to the growth and success of our client UK Enterprise. The candidate shall possess a strong desire to see his/her customer, successfully deliver the company products.
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Presale support including network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support, quote, etc, for customer and partner;
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with IT decision makers within assigned accounts.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts. Collect and analyse all marketing information. Enhance partner and key customer relationships.
- Produce and deliver technical proposals and presentations.
- Create business plans, develop product development strategy and maintain good relationship with partners.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self-motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through our client Enterprise Business Unit.
- A strong, successful pre-sales engineering track record (5+ years) in the data network industry with large enterprise customers in the geography.
- Advanced, in-depth, campus LAN/WLAN, and data centre switching, IP routing, and network security (firewall, VPN, IPS) understanding and design expertise. MPLS/VPLS knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
- Pre-sales working experience in vendors, integrator, distributor and telecom operators; Proven ability to manage customer relationship.
- Certificate of IP training is preferred; Valid certification and experience with Cisco/HP/Juniper platforms is preferred;
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills as well as creation and delivery of executive briefings
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in the Telecommunications or related field of studies with at least 5 years of pre-sales solution experience in the IP, Voice and converged ICT solutions
- Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.