IP Product Manager:
Fantastic permanent opportunity available with a leading Telecoms organisation.
Based in Reading, the purpose of this role is to work in my clients UK Network Technical Sales team, deeply understanding the IP Ethernet and IP enterprise industry and UK customers, guiding market developing strategy in order to promote enterprise IP solutions in UK enterprise market.
The responsibilities include:
- Promote enterprise IP solutions in UK enterprise market
- Communicate enterprise IP solutions with customer technical department, organize workshop and POC with customer team
- Understand customer requirements and design IP network solutions including quotation, proposal, and related bidding material
- Communicate with R&D team for new requirement and team support coordination.
- Plan and support market branding actions in the enterprise area, attend industry events related to technology forums and industry presentations
- Track potential competitors, develop competition strategies
- Knowledge transfer to technical sales team members
- 3+ years of work experience in UK enterprise IP solution area
- Good understanding of IP networking technologies, e.g. routing protocols, MPLS, VPLS, IP VPN, etc.
- Good understanding of metro Ethernet or IP backbone networking
- Strong market and solution knowledge with sales oriented mindset
- Experience working with HP or Cisco Golden Partners is considered a plus
- Strong communication skills and good customer meeting techniques.
- Ability to lead projects.
- CCIE would be a plus
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.