IP Product Manager
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for an IP Product Manager to join their Enterprise Business Group Sales Team.
About The Role
The purpose of this role is to work with the Enterprise UK Network Technical Sales team, to deeply understand the IP Ethernet and IP Enterprise industry and UK customers. Using this knowledge to guide market developing strategies in order to promote their enterprise IP Solutions in UK Enterprise market.
- Promote their Enterprise IP solutions in UK Enterprise market
- Communicate Enterprise IP Solutions with the customer technical department
- Organize workshops
- Being the main point of contact with customer team
- Understand customer requirements and design IP network solutions including quotation, proposal, and related bidding material
- Communicate with R&D team for new requirement and team support coordination.
- Plan and support market branding actions in the enterprise area, attend industry events related to technology forums and industry presentations
- Track potential competitors, develop competition strategies
- Knowledge transfer to technical sales team members
About The Person
- 3+ years of work experience in UK enterprise IP solution area
- Good understanding of IP networking technologies, e.g. routing protocols, MPLS, VPLS, IP VPN, etc.
- Good understanding of metro Ethernet or IP backbone networking
- Strong market and solution knowledge with sales oriented mind-set
- Experience working with HP or Cisco Golden Partners is considered a plus
- Strong communication skills and good customer meeting techniques.
- Ability to lead projects.
- CCIE would be a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.