IP Network Solutions Engineer - Enterprise
About The Company
My client, based in the Reading, Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for an experienced and knowledgeable IP Network Solutions Engineer. They are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 45 of the world's top 50 operators. They are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions, and understand it as their mission to create long-term value and growth potential for their clients.
About The Role
They are looking for someone who is confident in delivering complex enterprise network solutions for customers. This is a perfect fit for supporting the growth of their enterprise business to contribute to the growth and success of their UK Enterprise reach possessing a strong desire to help customers successfully deliver the company products.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Proof of Concept (POC) test and certification test in pre-sales phase
- Hardware/software validation, installation and commissioning
- Product and technology training to customer/partner
- Remote and onsite Technical support
- Professional services such as network plan, design, data migration, etc.
- Present service value to key account
About The Person
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Self-motivated, team oriented and driven to develop and increase revenues through the Enterprise Business Unit
- Experience in designing and implementing network solutions
- Extensive knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls and the associated protocols and concepts
- Experience in scripting and network automation is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Networking certifications CCNP, JNCIP, CWNA etc is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.