Out client is a leading global information and communication technology (ICT) solutions provider. Their product and solution have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
You will be responsible for supporting sales management and customers in establishing, developing and closing business opportunities in the field of enterprise IP/Data Solutions. Maintaining good relationship with customer and partner. Promoting Brand awareness of our client IP network product;
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Presale support including network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support, quote, etc, for customer and partner;
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with IT decision makers within assigned accounts.
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts. Collect and analyse all marketing information. Enhance partner and key customer relationships.
- Produce and deliver technical proposals and presentations.
- Create business plans, develop product development strategy and maintain good relationship with partners.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
Essential Requirements: Knowledge, Qualification and Experience Required
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self-motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the our client Enterprise Business Unit.
- A strong, successful pre-sales engineering track record (5+ years) in the data network industry with large enterprise customers in the geography.
- Advanced, in-depth, campus LAN/WLAN, and data center switching, IP routing, and network security (firewall, VPN, IPS) understanding and design expertise. MPLS/VPLS knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
- Pre-sales working experience in vendors, integrator, distributor and telecom operators; Proven ability to manage customer relationship.
- Certificate of IP training is preferred; Valid certification and experience with Cisco/HP/Juniper platforms is preferred;
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills as well as creation and delivery of executive briefings
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in the Telecommunications or related field of studies with at least 5 years of pre-sales solution experience in the IP, Voice and converged ICT solutions
In order to apply successfully, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Recruitment Agencies need not reply.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.