IP Network Engineer (Design / Delivery / Support)
We are recruiting for an IP Network Engineer to work for a leading Telecom Company in Paris.
You will be responsible for IP Network solution (Router, LAN switch, security, WLAN, network manager) project implementation and delivery, as technical experts responsible for supporting project delivery, and solving engineering problems in a variety of product technologies; responsible for IP product maintenance and failure analysis, as technical experts to support data communication products maintenance, fault location, troubleshooting and network optimization to improve network performance.
- Work as the Technical Expert, responsible for IP product (Router & Switch & Security & WIFI) projects, delivery, technical solutions review, technical implementation, and technical support of the project.
- Work with wider support offices for ops & maintenance of IP products.
- Product training to partner or customer.
- Work as technical delivery manager for small-medium sized projects.
- IP product (Router & Switch & Security & WIFI ) testing, technical services (2 years+ experience)
- Excellent knowledge of IP protocols, common principles and configuration (VLAN, STP / RSTP / MSTP, RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, VPN, SNMP, 802.1x,WLAN etc)
- Good communication skills, strong organizational skills and team spirit.
- Strong understanding of hardware structure, software specifications and configuration main suppliers
- IP Network equipment (routers, switches, WLAN, security, network management and other equipment).
- Preference will be given to applicants/engineers who have vendor certifications (such as Cisco CCIE, Juniper, Huawei etc.)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.