Great contract position open for a IP Network Engineer with in designing and implementing network solutions to come on-board and work for a market leading telecommunications vendor based in Reading. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
You will be responsible for delivering IP Network Solutions. Maintaining good relationships with customer and partner. Promoting Brand awareness of the client.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the cleint's Enterprise Business Unit.
- Experience in designing and implementing network solutions
- Extensive knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls and the associated protocols and concepts
- Experience in scripting and network automation is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Networking certifications CCNP, JNCIP, CWNA etc is a plus
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Proof of Concept (POC) test and certification test in pre-sales phase
- Hardware/software validation, installation and commissioning
- Product and technology training to customer/partner
- Remote and onsite Technical support
- Professional services such as network plan, design, data migration, etc.
- Present service value to key account
- Fluent English speaker (this requirement is mandatory).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.