IP Network Engineer
6-12 Month Contract
As IP Network Engineer you will be working on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company in the Netherlands and also based on customer site.
Language requirements - Dutch and English
IP Network Engineer - Responsibilities:
Planning implementation activities reserving resources, conforming to LLD's, BOM's within the framework of existing, processes and procedures, to ensure the activities can be done within the agreed planning
Build, configure, optimise, test and accept new network elements, conforming to designs and change management procedures, to implement and activate new network infrastructure with a minimum of disruption of the availability of the service
Actively maintain and develop knowledge of the competence area, in order to be able to perform the activities with a sufficient knowledge level
On request of the NOC/Back office: analyse and solve complex incidents to guarantee the availability of the network
- Broad Telecoms, IT and Technology experience.
- Broad overview of IP technologies.
- Good acquaintance with TCP / IP protocols and networks
- Working knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls
- Working knowledge of Juniper Firewalls
- Working knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls and load balancers
- Working knowledge of Nortel/Radware load balancers
- Working knowledge of Cisco router/switches and IOS, preferably on CCNA level
- Responsible, service minded, flexible, taking initiatives.
- Good communication skills both in English and Dutch.
- Ability to work in a process driven environment
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and do not require sponsorship to work in the Netherlands, please apply on line or email - Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.