Our Berkshire based client a leading provider of technology and infrastructure is looking for an IP Network Engineer to share in their vision of creating the next generation of telecom, innovative products, services and solutions.
As IP Network Engineer in the enterprise field, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging role and grow with the organisation, with a great salary, bonus and company benefits as perks.
You will be responsible for delivering IP Networks Solutions. Maintaining good relationships with your customers and partners, whilst promoting brand awareness.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
- Proof of Concept (POC) test and certification test in pre-sales phase
- Hardware/software validation, installation and commissioning
- Product and technology training to customer/partner
- Remote and onsite Technical support
- Professional services such as network plan, design, data migration, etc
- Present service value to key account
- Fluent English speaker (this requirement is mandatory)
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the Business Unit
- Experience in designing and implementing network solutions
- Extensive knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls and the associated protocols and concepts
- Experience in scripting and network automation is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Networking certifications CCNP, JNCIP, CWNA etc (desirable)
If this role is of interest to you, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.