Along with Salary benefits inclues;
- pension (6% company contribution / 3% employee)
- Private medical cover for employee only
- life assurance
- 25 days holiday+ BH
IP Engineer Responsibilities:
- Pre-sales activities and provide technical support for marketing team and response all technical queries from customer.
- Network design documents (HLD/LLD/DD) and clarify all technical issues with HQ experts till to closed during the engineering.
- Deploy IP/MPLS services covering the installations, Lab testing, cutover, migration and handover.
- Proven experience in IP network and telecom field.
- Ability to design a large network with complex network technology.
- Excellent TCP/ IP networking skills.
- Strong understanding of telecom networks.
- Experience with ALU 7750 Router
- Experience with IP/MPLS technology including L2/L3 VPN and traffic engineering.
- Excellent skills in Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco/Huawei routers and switches, firewalls.
- Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS and BGP).
- Expertise in multicast and IPV6 design and configuration is a plus.
- Expertise in IP backbone, IP backhaul design and implementation.
Please call Heaven Paterson at 0793 167 2182 or email your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.