Fantastic permanent opportunity open for an IP Engineer with experience of designing and implementing network solutions, to come on-board and work for a market leading telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be a permanent position with excellent benefits on offer
You will be responsible for delivering IP Network Solutions. Maintaining good relationship with customer and partner.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the client's Enterprise Business Unit.
- Experience in designing and implementing network solutions
- Extensive knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls and the associated protocols and concepts
- Experience in scripting and network automation is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Networking certifications CCNP, JNCIP, CWNA etc is a plus
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Proof of Concept (POC) test and certification test in pre-sales phase
- Hardware/software validation, installation and commissioning
- Product and technology training to customer/partner
- Remote and onsite Technical support
- Professional services such as network plan, design, data migration, etc.
- Present service value to key account
- Fluent English speaker
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.