|Job Title:||IoT (Internet of Things) Business Development Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||salary plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
IoT (Internet of Things) Business Development Manager - Permanent - South-West London.
A global conglomerate committed to innovation and technology is currently searching for an IoT (Internet of Things) Business Development Manager to join their team based in South-West London on a permanent basis.
- Identify and win IoT business for one part of the conglomerate - a leading telecoms company.
- Establish relationships with key IoT decision makers and partners in the region.
- Lead operators with complex IoT bids.
- Maintain and clearly communicate a strong pipeline that enables revenue targets to be overachieved.
- Be the Group's IoT market expert for the region, spotting and capitalising on trends.
- Professionally represent the Group in IoT sales engagements across the region.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan for the region. In particular, the key verticals and customers.
- Build and maintain relationships across the Group. Leveraging them to deliver sales targets.
- Represent The Group at key IoT events.
- Constantly feedback and shape the product portfolio in order to remain competitive.
- Develop and regularly communicate a strong understanding of all market and competitor forces in your region.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Clear commercial mind set, constantly focusing on delivering value to customers;
- Can quickly identify where the value is and how to get to it,
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of literacy and numeracy;
- Good networker;
- You avoid the use of acronyms and jargon wherever possible;
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to get complex messages across clearly and concisely;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills, thinking creatively to develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges;
- Willing to pitch in and support other business areas as needed;
- Confident in your own ability to make difficult decisions but humble enough to ask for help when needed and ask basic questions.
- You treat the company as if it were your own.
- Fluency in another European language would be an advantage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Business Process Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Cloud Migration Project Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate