Internal Communications Specialist (B2C)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a fast paced, customer centric and agile environment. They are currently seeking an Internal Communications Specialist to join their People Team on an interim basis.
This role is responsible for developing engaging campaigns, planning and writing communications for all audiences using a variety of channels for communicating. This will include everything from creating communications plans, creative campaigns and identity, working with stakeholders from across the business and using a mix of communications channels
- Internal Communication - Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of internal communications with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Building Capability - Develops personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities, while also coaching others as required
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) - Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues
- Budgeting & Costing - Tracks budgets and brings variances to the attention of senior colleagues while working within established budgeting systems.
- Document Preparation- Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations, tailoring the tone and content to match the needs and expectations of each audience
- Logistics / Arrangements - Arranges venues, equipment, catering, accommodation and travel for complex events involving multiple participants arriving from various locations
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Digital and Social Media tools
- E2E management from inception to completion for all Internal Communications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong reporting, presentation and MS Office skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, and be able to prioritise tasks
If you have the required skills and experience and you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.