Internal Communications Manager
3 months rolling - potential to go perm
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join their team in London.
You will be responsible for all internal communications delivery across Western Europe Regional Marketing team.
The role will create strategic internal communication plans for specific projects, programmes or pieces of activity keeping in line with company-wide Internal Communications plan.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver an internal communications strategy in conjunction with the Senior management team , aligning it to the WEU Region Marketing strategy and growth aspirations
- Plan and implement a calendar of key internal communications campaigns as part of the deployment of the strategy
- Support and develop leadership communications
- Help drive content development across Western European territories
- Work with other business support functions to co-ordinate comms campaigns and initiatives
- Develop an international Comms network across Western Europe region.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
You must have a background in Internal Communications within a large organisation. Telecoms is an advantage
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.