Internal Communications Manager (Consumer Tech / Telco) - Marketing
A global Telecoms Vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join their team on a contract to perm basis.
The role will create strategic internal communication plans for specific projects, programmes or pieces of activity keeping in line with company-wide Internal Communications plan
- Develop and deliver an internal communications strategy in conjunction with the Senior management team , aligning it to the WEU Region Marketing strategy and growth aspirations
- Plan and implement a calendar of key internal communications campaigns as part of the deployment of the strategy
- Help drive content development across Western European territories
- Develop an international Comms network across Western Europe region.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Broad communications expert
- Experience in a fast pace 'centre of excellence' communications delivery team
- Knowledge of business focused communications solutions where the output matches both business culture and stakeholder expectations
- Strong design skills to accompany communication messages
- Experience of managing agencies and external supplier relationships
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.