Working for an exciting IT company based in Reading, we are currently recruiting for a Communications & Engagement Manager.
The successful individual will be a key member of the people team, ensuring employees are the heart of the organisation.
We are looking for an engaging and confident person, as you will be regularly liaising with Directors to communicate the company message - ensuring the business is enthused, aware and motivated.
- Detailed awareness / knowledge of employee engagement strategies, change communications
- Excellent influencing and relationship building across the business
- The ability to turn complex and sometimes technical information into engaging content
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver a shared goal
- Previous experience of planning and delivering communication campaigns and projects
- Excellent writing and editorial ability for paper, screen and face-to-face communications
(nice to have)
- Team/line management of others
- Confident control of Share point and Powerpoint
- Web design with HTML / Adobe Dreamweaver or similar
- Word press or similar CMS (content management system)
- Experience of delivering and managing enagement surveys and using these to positively improve organisations
- An understading of organisational culture and how to shape, change and embed it
- Digital design experience using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Video editing skills using Adobe Premier Pro
- A recognised marketing/communications qualification such as CIM, CIPR or IDM
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.