|Job Title:||Internal Communications Executive|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Internal Communications Executive
6 months initial contract
Competitive day rate
This leading telecoms company who are going through an exciting period of change are currently seeking an Internal Comms Executive to work as part of the Launch and Experience team, on an initial 6 month contract basis.
You will be responsible for developing engaging campaigns, planning and writing communications for all audiences using a variety of channels for communicating. This will include everything from creating communications plans, creative campaigns and identity, working with stakeholders from across the business and using a mix of communications channels.
- Document Preparation - Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations, tailoring the tone and content to match the needs and expectations of each audience.
- Internal Communication - Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of internal communications with guidance from senior colleagues
- Project Management - Delivers own small-scale or medium-scale projects by working within an established program management plan
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) - Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues
- Previous experience in an Internal Comms role is essential
- Experienced gained within a Tech or Digital environment will be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong writing skills. Must be able to creative engaging content
- Must be used to working in a rapidly changing environment and can deal with change easily
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.