I am recruiting for an Internal and External Communications Manager to work with a leading ICT company in Hampshire on a permanent basis.
As the Communications Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and delivering external and internal communications strategy and ongoing communications plans for a designated business area,
Your responsibilities will include;
- Develop and deliver the Corporate Communications strategy
- Develop the Internal Communications strategy and manage the delivery of internal communications platforms
- Promote the defined offering and enhance its reputation within the business area.
- Build close links with the front end of the business and assist on internal Campaigns
- Build and maintain strong and close working relationships within the group
- Build and share stakeholder mapping plans.
Experience we are looking for;
The successful candidate will able to demonstrate extensive experience of working in a Communications Role, working on national internal and external campaigns, together with experience of devising and implementing communication strategies.
This role will require a candidate who can communicate and influence at all levels, strong liaising skills and the diplomacy and tenacity to see projects through to the end.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is able to generate new ideas with an open and inclusive style.
Please note due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be prepared to undergo SC Clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.