Job title: Integration Engineer
Employment type: Permanent
The job holder will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions. You will work with the latest technology offering ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
- Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Design the approach to deliver solutions.
- Ensure deliverables produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and bid manager.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
- Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests.
What we offer:
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Flexible working
Essential Skills Required:
- Hold or able to attain SC Clearance
- Installation, configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems, primarily Server 2008 R2, 2012 and Windows 7/10 but also Open source platforms, both Server and Desktop.
- Ability to package and distribute software via SCCM, SMS, Radia etc.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Active Directory configuration.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Group Policy.
- Highly specialised in virtualisation offerings (VMware,Hyper-V etc.).
- Installation and configuration of Server Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySql etc.).
- Strong scripting skills, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts.
Desirable Skills Required:
- DV Clearance.
- Network Virtualisation
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.