Job title: Integration/Patching/Packaging Engineer
Employment type: Contract
The job holder will take software components and prepare them for installation / operation in the target environment.
The Packaging/Integration Engineer will report into the Tech Lead, working closely with the engineering team.
* Create Microsoft Windows Installer and Radia packages for deployment through Radia to the desktop and server infrastructure
* To integrate and test packages to ensure they work in the target environment
* Install packages manually or using automated software installation tools
* Resolve installation issues and feedback findings to the engineering team using ITIL approved defect management procedures.
* Produce and obtain sign-off for the accompanying Packaging Quality Assurance document
* To provide solutions to issues encountered in test, trials and live, and to ensure they are routed efficiently in time for trials and/or in accordance with project expectations, liaising with outside engineers where necessary
* DV clearance
* Good Communication Skills.
* Good analysis and problem solving skills.
* Experience of integration of different software solutions on various hardware platforms
* Experience of producing Integration test plans/ test scripts
o Windows 2008/R2
o Windows Vista/7
o Active Directory
o Group Policy
o HP Client Automation (Radia)
o McAfee Products
o Lumension Products
* Experience of working in a secure environment
* Windows Installer
* IP / Firewall technologies
* Databases (SQL, Oracle)
* Microsoft Identity Manager Certificate Management (MIM 2016 CM) experience
* Microsoft CLM 2007
* Active Directory with Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
* Safenet Luna HSM experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.