Integration Engineer - SC Cleared
We require an Integrator for our client a global IT services company to work closely with all teams' across the Programme including the Infrastructure/Applications and Test Teams to ensure the hardware/software is successfully integrated onto the Integration environment and has been successfully handed over to the Test Team.
The integrator should have experience of developing & integrating secure IT infrastructures based on a Microsoft platform and will be responsible providing the end solution builds to the customer.
Exploitation of technologies, including most of:
- VMWare ESX (Virtual Windows Application Hosting)
- MS SharePoint 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Oracle 10g, 11 & 12 server platforms
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012
- .NET framework
- MS Server 2008 and other MS Operating Systems platform
- MS Active Directory
- ePolicy Orchestrator
- Anti-Virus solutions
- Microsoft PKI solutions
- Microsoft systems management tools (SCCM, SCOM etc)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows 7 Desktop (incl. MS Office)
- LAN configuration
- Citrix Server and Receiver client.
Desirable Skills Required:
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.