|Job Title:||Integration Engineer - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - 01 - ITE_1527154304|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Great permanent opportunity open for a Integration Engineer to work with a global IT company based in Basingstoke. This will be a permanent position with competitive rates as well as benefits on offer.
Essential Skills Required:
- Installation, configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems, primarily Server 2008 R2, 2012 and Windows 7/10 but also Open source platforms, both Server and Desktop.
- Ability to package and distribute software via SCCM, SMS, Radia etc.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Active Directory configuration.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Group Policy.
- Highly specialised in virtualisation offerings (VMware,Hyper-V etc.).
- Installation and configuration of Server Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySql etc.).
Strong scripting skills, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts
- Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Design the approach to deliver solutions.
- Ensure deliverables produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and bid manager.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
- Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests.
What my client offer:
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities -Competitive salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus -Flexible working
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.