Great permanent opportunity open for a Integration Engineer to work with a global IT company based in Basingstoke. This will be a permanent position with competitive rates as well as benefits on offer.
Essential Skills Required:
- Installation, configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems, primarily Server 2008 R2, 2012 and Windows 7/10 but also Open source platforms, both Server and Desktop.
- Ability to package and distribute software via SCCM, SMS, Radia etc.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Active Directory configuration.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Group Policy.
- Highly specialised in virtualisation offerings (VMware,Hyper-V etc.).
- Installation and configuration of Server Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySql etc.).
Strong scripting skills, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts
- Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Design the approach to deliver solutions.
- Ensure deliverables produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and bid manager.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
- Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests.
What my client offer:
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities -Competitive salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus -Flexible working
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.