Insights Manager - Telco (Analytics, Qlikview, SQL, Excel)
A Communications Company, who have a large global presence. Due to company expansion and their ambitious growth plans, they are currently seeking an Insights Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key Purpose of the Role
- Deliver insights to International Carrier Services and OpCos in relation to partners and partner markets - trends, behaviour, propositions, technical development - in order to maximise opportunities;
- Produce insights into trends, new technologies and new business developments and translate these into recommendations;
- Enhance value by generating timely and accurate analysis and insights;
- Assess business performance across relevant KPIs
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Analyse trends from a partner/market/industry /OpCo perspective;
- Responsible for data, analysis and regular reporting on trends across the regions, including comparisons with wider market and competitors relevant to OpCos and International Carrier Services;
- Responsible for the analysis of traffic and underlying commercials for OpCos across the world from both an individual and consolidated perspective;
- Responsible for identifying areas and drivers of under performance and missed opportunities and work with the International Carrier Services teams and OpCos to action solutions for commercial benefit;
- Act as a super user on existing data and reporting tools such as Qlikview, Excel in order to assist in the above as well as introducing new relevant external sources of data
Experience and Expertise
- Strong track record of data modelling and analysis and the use of various tools for this, including visual analytics;
- Commercial mind-set, with the key focus of enhancing value for customers;
- Ability to understand, manage and manipulate datasets of high-volume transactions, and how to cross-correlate data;
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with various cultures in a business environment;
- Experience in working with Data Warehouse and Business intelligence technologies - reporting, data mining and analytics.
- Experience in using reporting databases and visualisation tools, ideally Qlikview;
- Experience within the mobile telecom industry and analysing CDR data;
- Experience in seeking market and business intelligence;
- Demonstrable record of business insight and benefits achieved;
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.