Great opportunity to work for a high profile company in the dynamic world of telecoms. Both Inlife and Retention Managers are required with experience of the following:
A background in commercial and analytical roles with a focus on:
- Developing business cases.
- Knowledge of subscription products and services.
- Highly analytical.
- Great influencing and collaboration skills.
- Business focussed.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Advance Excel user.
Ideally from a Telecoms, ISP, TV, Utilities or banking environment Banking or FMCG/digital businesses that use a subscription model.
What The Role Will Involve:
- Analysis of existing customer trends using pivot tables, research, channel feedback.
- Able to use segmentation & propensity models to define targeted top-up and churn reduction initiatives.
- To understand and build contact plans around trigger points and market trends.
- Define & deliver initiatives based upon strong commercial foundations.
- A cross functional leader able to engage across disciplines and at all levels within the company.
If this position is of interest please call or email your CV to Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.